Technique Junkies

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Smackin' Acetate Challenge

July's challenge winners will be announced on the 3rd Tuesday of August, 
so stay tuned to see who won Mynnette's amazing prize! 

August's Top Winner will receive 
A FABULOUS PRIZE PACKAGE 
offered by our hostess, Karen H.!!! 


Here's what you could win~
2" alphabet chipboard letters
Close to My Heart acrylic stamp set
12 - six by six papers

Each stamper who's card is showcased 
will receive 1 digital sentiment made by Mynnette! ;) 


Here's the digi sentiment you could win~




With all that taken care of, let's get to it! We've got another fabulous challenge for you this month at Technique Time Tuesday--it's called SMACKIN' ACETATE!!!  We cannot wait to see what amazing creations you create with this month's VIDEO tutorial!

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR CREATION USES OUR TUTORIAL OR YOUR ENTRY WILL BE DELETED.  If you need to review the rules, please consult the tab up top!  Now let's get started!  I've used my webcam this month and the sound and video quality is much better!  Now to learn how to stamp upside down... ;)


***************************************
Smackin' Acetate

Materials Needed
*Piece of acetate
*Water based markers
*Water spritzer
*White or cream cardstock piece
*Desired stamps, papers, and embellishments to finish your project

***************************************
"How To"


**************************************

We've got an amazing guest designer with us this month--
Robbie of Inkedx2!


Here's what Robbie created with this  technique~


And here's some more inspiration from the Crew~

Karen P



Karen - Simply Frenzied 
check my blog for an additional card - Halloween theme






Mynnette
************************************************************************

7 comments:

SD pooja said...

One more Interesting technique ! I loved the DT inspirations !

Kimbo said...

Thanks for another great technique and some great inspiration from the design team. I'm sure I'll be using this technique a lot x

sandie said...

Wow this looks such fun, great tutorial and I love the DT cards, hope to give it a go x

Unknown said...

Mynette,
I have learned so many things from TTT. It's been one of my favorite things to participate in, so I am here saying, "thank you". Your DT have outdone themselves. What diversity of style, colors and layouts.
Blessings
Carole

Unknown said...

This is a great technique, just the sort of thing I love to do. It is quick and easy too and not too messy. I shall certainly use it a lot I think. Thank you for showing us how to do it. Love Viji. x

Marina said...

Gosh Mynette, what beautiful hands and nails you have! Thanks for showing us the technique. The DT cards are beautiful and I am having a go. Marina

Darnell said...

Great video, Mynn! You have me totally hooked on this technique! I can't wait to try it again and play with the designs!