Technique Junkies

Friday, March 15, 2013

Mid Month Motivation: CASE from Karen

Hello everyone, it’s Karen P, here to remind you that there is still another 14 days until our current challenge ends.  I chose this months challenge and I hope some more of you will come along and play with us before the challenge ends you’ve still got another 14 days – so plenty of time to make something and share it with us.

Now I’m very easily pleased because I am so happy that our lovely leaders have allowed me to write and post on here today!  You probably couldn’t tell but I’ve never posted on our wonderful challenge before lol!

Anyways as part of my crew duties I get to CASE a project this month.  I love the entries we’ve had already but there was a particular project that popped straight into my head.  I needed to CASE the card that was made by one of our lovely newbie’s Adrienne. 

You can see Adrienne’s beautiful card here: http://paperdivascraps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/title-49.html?m=0

And here is my tag which was inspired by Adrienne’s creation … … …

 
Now I’m not going to list all the products I’ve used – if you want to know what I’ve used then please pop on over to my blog http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ - I’m about to launch a blog-versary candy on my blog this week!  So I hope you like what I’ve made and will come play along with our challenge!
 
ttfn Karen P xx

No comments: