Technique Junkies

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mid Month Motivation: 3D Punch Elements

Before I get to this month's fabulous CASE winner and my card, I'd like to take some time to gently remind you all that if you enter a challenge here at Technique Tuesday, your creation needs to follow the given tutorial.  If you have any other questions about our rules, you can find them under the Challenge Rules tab up at the top.  I'm not sure how much more specific a challenge can be than a tutorial and my DT and I are a little hurt that a lot of our entries so far this month have NOT followed the tutorial.  If this applies to you, please know that you are not eligible for any honors or prizes.  As of next month, entries that do not follow our challenge rules will be deleted.

And now that we've got that unpleasantness out of the way, I'd like to share a CASEd card with you for our 3D Punched Elements Mid Month Motivation!!! A HUGE congrats to...#7 Louise!!!

Here's her fabulous holiday card~

And my CASE~
More info on my personal blog HERE.
Congratulations, Louise!  Your trees are fabulous and I absolutely adore your traditional colors as well!  Please grab your badge from the tab above!  Please come and play along this month with us--we love seeing all your amazing creations!  Happy punching! :)

2 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Very nicely and politely said Mynnette, I can't see that anyone will or would take offence and I really hope they don't. After all you do put a lot of hard work into all of it sweetie xx

Susie Little said...

Both cards are glorious!
Its such a shame about when people don't play fairly!! I love seeing the new technique each month it gives me a chance to do something I wouldn't usually have thought of myself! xx