Technique Junkies

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mid Month Motivation: Bargello

Hi there!  It's Mid Month Motivation time here at Technique Tuesday--this month for the Bargello technique we're showcasing!  I've got a beautiful card to CASE this month!  This month, I decided to CASE entry #9 Kim S.!

Here's Kim's fabulous CAS card~
So Thankful

And my CASE~
More details on my person blog HERE.

Thanks for coming over to see Kim's creation and my CASE of her!  PLEASE join in the fun by clicking the rose on the sidebar!  Happy stamping! :)

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh, wow. LOVE that leaf. Never though to cut those Bargello papers into pieces as you two did. I made a sheet with the Bargello technique - just have not made it into a card yet. Love this new (to me) technique.

Petra said...

Oh wow what beautiful cards.